-As 67 graduands make First Class President Muhammadu Buhari has said that... Read more
Name: Ibrahim, Bashiru O.
Status: Lecturer II
Her Publications are
- IBRAHIM, B.O. (1999) “A study of Factors Influencing Choice of History in Kwara State Secondary School”. Ilorin Journal of Education (IJE) Faculty of Education, University of Ilorin, Haytee Press Vol. 19 Pp. 42-50.
- IBRAHIM, B.O. (2000) “Producing Sugar for the People: A study of the Nigerian Sugar Company Limited, Bacita” Ilorin Journal of Business and Social Sciences. Faculty of Business and Social Science University of Ilorin. Vol. 7 Nos. 1 and 2 Pp. 47-59
- IBRAHIM, B.O. (2003) “Agitation and Protest against the British Colonial Policies in Ilorin 1923-1936”. Ilorin Journal of the Humanities (Alore). Faculty of Arts, University of Ilorin. Vol. 13.
- IBRAHIM, B.O. (2006) “Ilorin Traditional Markets in the 19th century” Ilorin Journal of History. Department of History, University of Ilorin. Vol. 1 No. 2.
- IBRAHIM, B.O. (2007) “A Historical Analysis of Effect of Technology Transfer on Kwara State Indigenous Technology” Journal of the National Association of Science Humanities and Education Research. Benue State University Makurdi. Vol. 5, No.1.
- IBRAHIM, B.O. (2009) “Industrial Incentives in Nigeria: The Kwara State Experience 1967-1999 Benue Valley Journal of Humanities. Department of History, Benue State University. Makurdi Nigeria.
- IBRAHIM, B.O. (2005) “The Impacts of Transitional Programmes on Industrial Establishments in Kwara State: A Historical Analysis” CENTREIPOINT: A Journal of Intellectual, Science, and Cultural Interest. University of Ilorin, Nigeria. Vol. 11 No. 1. University of Ilorin.