- UTME (4-year degree programme)
Credit passes in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE), NECO, GCE or its equivalent in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and any of Chemistry or Economics.
- Direct Entry (3-year programme)
UTME qualifications plus any of (i), (ii), or (iii).
- A minimum score of 10 points with two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Mathematics and Physics; or
- National Diploma (at least Upper Credit) in Computer Science from recognized polytechnic; or
- Higher National Diploma (at least Lower Credit) in Computer Science from recognized Polytechnic.
October 24, 2022
Resumption Of Final Year & Post Graduate Students
December 15, 2022