INFORMATION ON ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR FRESH AND RETURNING POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
This is to inform ALL fresh and returning postgraduate students that they are expected to pay prescribed fees and register for courses ONLINE.
Fresh students are to check their e-mail addresses for their notice of admission. They are then to follow all the steps in their admission letters (printable on log-in) in paying fees and registering online for prescribed courses.
All Returning students are to register online for prescribed courses (where applicable) after paying prescribed fees related to their respective programmes.
Returning students who do not need to register for courses may skip the section on registration for courses and complete all other relevant sections of the online registration.
Completed application forms, duly signed by the student, the Department and Faculty, should be submitted finally to the Secretary, Postgraduate School.
NOTE: ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE ONLINE VIA THIS PORTAL
Dean, Postgraduate School
ADD AND/OR DROP FORM
Important Information: this form can be accessed for adding or dropping of course within 3 weeks of resumption and not earlier than 2 weeks to the end of the semester. All procedures for actualizing the semester addition or dropping of course must be within the stipulated period.
Procedures for add/drop
1. Payment for the add/drop form is done at the prevailing cost for using electronic payment
2. The form is printed online from the portal and manually completed. Note that the permission of the Head of Department and approval of the Dean should be obtained.
3. The form is forwarded to the Deputy Registrar (Academic) through the Head of Department with a copy of payment receipt attached to the form.
- Changes requested are effected and the student must print a new Course Registration Form from the portal which supersedes the earlier one.
- The approved Add/Drop Course Form, payment receipt and new course form are forwarded to the Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for endorsement