- Students must seek their programme organizer's advice on courses to register before registration.
- Students must register for their Carry Over (Previously Failed) courses before registering for new courses in the session.
- Students must not register below 10 credits or above 30 credits this session.
The Institute of Education, University of Ilorin, started as a Department of Continuing Education and Extension Services on March, 1, 1980. The department was later restructured and got autonomous status on March 1, 1981. The Institute is primarily concerned with in-service and extra-mural programmes. Over the years, however, the Institute has widened its scope to cover other service areas.
Professor Adedayo Yusuf Abdulkareem
The Director, Professor Adedayo Yusuf Abdulkareem is a Professor of Educational Management. He was appointed as the 11th Director of the Institute and assumed duty on 6th November, 2013.
- Dr. L. A. Yahaya Counsellor Education
- Dr. C. O. Olumorin Educational Technology
- Dr. A. Yusuf Arts and Social Sciences Education
- Dr O. A. Onifade Human Kinetics
- Dr. Y. A. Fasasi Educational Management
- Dr. O. S. Oyelekan Science Education
- Dr. T.A. Ibraheem Project Coordinator
- Dr. S. O. Oniyangi Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Dr. A.O. O. Amali Teaching Practice Coordinator